Contrary to what you might think, an Ayurvedic diet doesn’t mean eating only legumes, rice and vegetables.
The Ayurvedic Living Cookbook allows you to easily implement Ayurvedic principles in your cooking and improve your health without devoting long hours of study to the subject or breaking your budget… …all while preparing & enjoying delicious, healthy, easy-to-prepare dishes, made with easy-to-find ingredients! The Ayurvedic diet is one that not only nourishes the body, but also restores balance of ‘Tridoshas’ wich is very much essential for maintaining Health. Inside the new Ayurvedic Living Cookbook, you’ll learn how to balance the Doshas, which foods support – and which conflict – with each Dosha: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Basic Ayurveda diet principles can be applied to any cuisine, be it Mediterranean, Asian, European, or whichever one you prefer.
“You are what you eat” is a saying that you have probably heard before. It holds true not only on the physical but also on the psychological level. When you mostly eat hamburger and french fries, well, you probably feel like hamburger and french fries (not a very nice feeling). . . . so how to eat healthy? The most important principle in the Ayurvedic Diet is that your food is fresh (without pesticides, additives and other chemicals), seasonal, and as often as possible local. Fresh doesn’t, however, mean raw. The best are freshly cooked, whole meals.
The new Ayurvedic Living Cookbook is about guiding principles rather than rules:
- – Food should be light, easy to digest and assimilate
- – Heavier food is OK in Winter but in Summer it must be lighter
- – Use spices intelligently to balance the doshas
- – Cooked food is considered easier to digest than raw
- – Certain foods do not go well with others eg: Milk does not go well with sour fruits or banana, yoghurt and banana are also incompatible.
- – Different sorts of food are required at different times eg: pregnancy and post illness
- – Ideal foods are ‘tridoshic’, balancing all three doshas eg: green mung dhal and coriander
Inside you’ll find current, easy-to-understand information about Ayurvedic dieting, different foods and how they effect the Doshas, and most importantly, how to prepare terrific, healthful meals! Pick up the new Ayurvedic Living Cookbook now for just $27.00:Disclaimer: ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.